Twycross Zoo Prices, Membership & Hours Guide
Twycross Zoo Ticket Prices are slightly higher than other zoos around England.
Twycross Zoo is a medium to the large zoo, near Norton Juxta Twycross, Leicestershire.
Enjoy a safe day out at Twycross Zoo and help to save our zoo from extinction. Buy Twycross Zoo tickets online from £13.86. Pre-booking is essential.
Founded by Molly Badham and Nathalie Evans in 1963, it is home to 500 animals of almost 150 species, including many endangered species.
Twycross Zoo Prices, Hours, and Dates are subject to change.
Check out the latest Twycross Zoo Ticket Prices, Twycross Zoo Membership, Twycross Zoo Opening Times, Twycross Zoo Map, Twycross Zoo Exhibits, and other useful details.
Check out the current entry prices to Twycross Zoo.
Twycross Zoo Tickets Prices 2022
Twycross Zoo Prices range substantially based on your preferences.
Below are the latest Twycross Zoo Prices for tickets and admission –
Twycross Zoo Ticket Prices
|Adult (16 years+)||£21.95|
|Child (2-16 years)||£16.95|
|Infant (under 2 years)||FREE|
|Concession (over 60s & NUS cardholders)||£19.50|
|Special Needs Carers||FREE|
|Student (valid ID required)||£19.50|
|The prices above include voluntary gift aid donations.|
|Prices excluding voluntary gift aid donation are; Adult – £19.95, Child (2-16 years) – £15.40, Concession – £17.72
POINTS TO REMEMBER
Here’s what you need to know for your next visit –
- Tickets must be booked online and are not available at the ticket kiosks at Twycross Zoo.
- FREE entry for infants applies to children not yet 2 years old.
- Prices subject to change
- Visitors with special needs may admit one accompanying carer free of charge when they pay the adult/child/concession price only.
- Additional carers are required to pay normal admission prices.
- Please bring relevant proof of entitlement such as a blue badge or a personal independence payments letter (issued by the DWP benefit office). Evidence of eligibility may be requested at the point of admission.
- Free entry for Blue Peter Badge holders:
- To gain free entry, badge holders with a valid badge card must be accompanied by a full paying or concessionary adult.
- If a paying adult is accompanied by two children with badges and valid badge cards, free entry will be given to both children.
- If a disabled Blue Peter badge holder is accompanied by a registered carer, both can gain free entry.
- Carers must bring supporting documents. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in advance of your visit.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you have received confirmation.
Twycross Zoo Membership Prices
Membership is a great value!
Zoo Members receive free admission to the Zoo and can reserve a free ticket online before their visit.
Here’s what a membership will cost you –
Twycross Zoo Membership Package
|Adult (16 years+)||£65|
|Child (2-16 years)||£50|
|Infant (under 2 years)||Free|
|Concession (over 60s & NUS cardholders)||£60|
Terms & Conditions
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Child Memberships (2-16 years) can only be purchased in conjunction with an Adult Membership.
- Concession Memberships include senior citizens and NUS cardholders.
- Twycross Zoo is closed on Christmas Day.
- Fast Track Entry is available during peak times, advised on the day by Guest Services.
- For further information about Twycross Zoo Memberships, email @ email@example.com.
Twycross Zoo Map 2022 – Latest
We recommend bringing a Twycross Zoo Map with you so that you can view all of its exhibits, animals, and attraction.
Twycross Zoo Postcode
Twycross Zoo – set in the heart of England on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire border.
Is soft play at Twycross Zoo open?
Yes, Soft Play is now open with new Covid-19 regulations.
Twycross Zoo Jobs & Career
There are all sorts of jobs at the zoo, from keepers to caterers At Twycross Zoo. Visit the official website and find all current job vacancies and information on work experience.
How much is Twycross Zoo parking?
Twycross Zoo is located on the A444, which can be accessed via the A5 and the M42 junction 11. Follow the brown attraction signs.
Free parking is available on site, and your vehicle is accessible at all times.
Twycross Zoo Offers & Discounts
Twycross Zoo keeps posting new deals and discount offers for visitors to save some bucks on their trip. Such as
- 30% Off Tickets at Twycross Zoo
- Up to 60% Off Soft Play with Membership at Twycross Zoo. …
- Get Special Offers with Email Sign-up at Twycross Zoo. …
- 10% Off Gift Shop Orders for Members at Twycross Zoo. …
- Gift Vouchers Start at £10 at Twycross Zoo. …
- Concession Membership for £60 at Twycross Zoo.
Visit the official website and find more information.
Twycross Zoo Opening Times – Updated
How do I contact Twycross Zoo?
Twycross Zoo – East Midland Zoological Society LTD
Tel: 0844 474 1777
Fax: 0844 474 1888
East Midland Zoological Society Ltd
Tel: 0844 474 1777 (Premium rate numbers are set by your service provider) or 01827 880250
Education – Call on 01827 883140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations & Adoptions – email@example.com
Conferences & Events – firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Office – email@example.com
Twycross Zoo Tickets FAQ
Do you need to prebook Twycross Zoo?
Yes, All ticket types need to be pre-booked online and allocated a time slot.
Visitors will not be able to purchase admission tickets from ticket kiosks at Twycross Zoo.
Twycross Zoo Members will be required to book their visit online too. When booking online all visitors will be asked to choose an arrival timeslot.
Do you have to pay for parking at Twycross Zoo?
Luckily, Parking at Twycross Zoo is FREE.
Can you feed the animals at Twycross Zoo?
Yes, With their Animal Feed Experiences, choose from seven species to feed including Amur leopards, tigers, penguins, flamingos and pelicans, giraffes, lemurs, and meerkats, receiving a memento of your day!
Can you use your blue light card at Twycross Zoo?
Yes, Please bring relevant proof of entitlement such as a blue badge or a personal independence payments letter (issued by the DWP benefit office).
Evidence of eligibility may be requested at the point of admission.
Tickets must be booked online and are not available at the ticket kiosks at Twycross Zoo.
How long do you spend at Twycross Zoo?
Allow about 4 hours. With toddling little ones about 4-5 hours including picnic stop. Add another hour if everything open.
Enjoy a safe day out at Twycross Zoo and help to save our zoo from extinction. Discover over 400 animals of 80 species, from big cats to monkeys, apes, and birds PLUS more – some of the rarest species on the planet!
Get up close and personal with some of your favorite animals in an animal encounter, experience, or tour! It’s also a great chance to meet our knowledgeable keepers and ask those need-to-know questions! Limited availability – get in touch with us today to book.
Buy Twycross Zoo tickets online from £13.86. Pre-booking is essential. For bookings & more details, visit the official website.