Gumbuya World Prices, Rides, Discounts & Hours 2022
When it comes to spending your vacations with your family, Australia is a great place to be.
Situated in Tynong North, Victoria, near Pakenham, in Victoria, Australia, Gumbuya World amusement park allows you to indulge in theme park adventure on your journey around Australia.
Inside it, you can enjoy various rides and attractions ranging from water slides to roller coasters and wildlife exhibits. The park also features a lazy river ride, giant water playground, wave simulator, fun-for-all roller coaster, tree swing, train ride, dodgem cars, and a berry twirl ride for young children
Gumbuya World Prices, Hours and Dates are subject to change. So In this article, we explain everything you must know while buying Gumbuya World tickets. Such as the latest Gumbuya World Ticket Prices, Gumbuya World Membership, Gumbuya World Opening Hours, Gumbuya World Map & Rides, Gumbuya World Discounts, and other useful details.
Gumbuya World Ticket Prices 2022 – Updated
Gumbuya World prices range substantially based on your preferences.
Here’s the latest Gumbuya World Tickets Price List –
Gumbuya World Day Ticket
- UNLOCK UNLIMITED FUN with a Gumbuya World day-ticket!
- A day ticket gives you unlimited, all-day access to our 4 worlds of FUN.
- Unlock your cool in our water park
- Unlock you loud in our two worlds of hair raising rides
- Unlock your wild as you meet over 50 different species of wildlife
- PLUS catch our free Aussie Outback Show (included with your ticket)
Prices are as below –
|General Admission (120cm+)||$57.00|
|Junior Admission (90cm – 120cm)||$53.00|
|Tots Admission (Under 90cm)||$0.00|
|Seniors Admission (60Y+)||$48.00|
Gumbuya World Wildlife Only Day Ticket
Entry into Gumbuya World Wildlife Park (available on wildlife only dates only )
Full-day entry pass will give you unlimited, all-day access to the Gumbaya World Wildlife trail. Pat and feed some baby wildlife in the animal farm, fanged, meet furry, and feathered friends in the Critter Cave, and hand-feed the free-roaming kangaroos and wallabies.
|Adult (16 years+)||$25|
|Child (3-13 years)||$19|
|Tot (Under 3 years)||FREE|
|Senior (60 years+)||$19|
Gumbuya World Fast Pass
- $40 For all day express access to key attractions including our 8 water slides via our new Lift Blasta tower!
- Plus speed through the queue on the Rebel, Dodgem Cars, Tree Swing & Mining Coaster.
- Just look for the Fast Pass symbol on the rides or attractions!
- BOOKING: Once you have selected your day pass, you can select the fast pass as an add-on!
- A valid entry ticket is required.
Buying Gumbuya World Tickets – Terms & Condition
- Surf’s Up, Cabanas, and Animal Experiences are available at an additional cost.
- Ticket prices are valid for the date of the reservation only.
- Tickets can only be purchased through the Gumbuya website at www.gumbuya.com.au by using Visa or MasterCard. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- All credit card purchases are made through a secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential
information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorized use of your
credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- After completing your purchase, you will gain access to an online page containing a printable tax receipt including your Ticket. You will also receive an email confirmation
of your order with PDF copies of your purchase and a tax receipt.
- Entry to Gumbuya World is not free. Your unlimited ride wristband/s will be issued by presenting a printed Ticket (either color or black and white) with barcodes at the Gumbuya World entrance.
- Guests must respect the rights and concerns of others. Management reserve the right to refuse entry. Those guests causing a disturbance within the park will be removed immediately at management’s discretion.
- Handle your Tickets as if they were cash.
- Lost, damaged, or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
Gumbuya World SEASON PASS
Price – $199 for Adults, Children & Seniors.
Experience Gumbuya World over and over again with a Gumbuya Season Pass.
Get unlimited access to our water, wildlife, and rides, free Surf’s Up session, and some great deals.
PLUS buy now and get Winter FREE!
As a GUMBUYA WORLD SEASON PASS holder you get:
- Unlimited entry for all worlds from 17th September till 24th April 2023
- Priority entry into the park (skip the queue to get into Gumbuya World!)
- Free Surf’s up sessions (11 am – 12 pm every water, wildlife & rides opening day)
- 20% off Gumbuya branded merchandise
- In-park discounts off experiences (subject to availability).
- Book now and receive unlimited entry all Winter for free!
Gumbuya World WILDLIFE PASS
Price – $55 for Adults, Children & Seniors
UNLOCK UNLIMITED WILDLIFE FUN with a Gumbuya World Weekday Wildlife Pass!
A Wildlife Pass gives you 8 months of unlimited, access to our wildlife trail Monday – Friday (excluding school holidays, weekends, and public holidays) from 7th March 2022 to 31st October 2022.
Unlock your wild as you meet over 50 different species of wildlife including our brand new baby koala!
As a GUMBUYA WORLD WILDLIFE PASS holder you get:
- Pat and feed some baby wildlife on the animal farm
- Meet our furry, fanged, and feathered friends in the Critter Cave
- Handfeed our free-roaming Kangaroos and Wallabies
- Let the kids have a ball on 2 x playgrounds
- Complimentary access to our Wednesday Wildlife Wanderers program!
- PLUS catch our free Ranger feeds
Gumbuya World discount tickets
Looking for Gumbuya World discount tickets & promo codes? Buy tickets online to save on daily admission to the theme park today!
Gumbuya World Park Map and Directory – Latest
We recommend bringing a Gumbuya World Map with you so that you can view all of its exhibits, animals, and attraction.
Gumbuya World Opening Hours in 2022
|Monday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
How do I contact Gumbuya World?
2705 Princes Highway
- Phone Number
(03) 5629 2613
- Email Address
- General Enquiries & Birthday Parties
03 5624 9888
- Function & Event Enquiries
P: 03 5624 9806
- M: 0477 096 340
- Education Enquiries
P: 03 5624 9820
- M: 0474 761 482
Gumbuya World Prices FAQ
How many rides are at Gumbuya World?
Gumbuya World has 21 rides to spend your good time in it.
Do I have to book for Gumbuya World?
Tickets are available for purchase at the park gate. From time to time, Gumbuya World may reach visitor capacity, so we recommend you book your day in advance online.
How much are lockers at Gumbuya World?
Lockers are available for $10 per day and there are plenty of sun lounges, seats and benches.
When did Gumbuya world reopen?
SEPTEMBER 2022 – APRIL 2023.
So, this is all about the latest, up-to-date Gumbuya World Prices for Gumbuya World Tickets, Gumbuya World Membership, Gumbuya World Hours, Gumbuya World Contact Number, Gumbuya World Animals, Gumbuya World Rides, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Gumbuya World Ticket Prices, write us below or visit the official website.