Field Museum Ticket Prices & Hours 2022
The Field Museum fuels a journey of discovery across time to enable solutions for a brighter future rich in nature and culture. The natural history museum in Chicago is known for the size and quality of its educational and scientific programs as well as its extensive scientific specimen and artefact collections.
Field Museum Prices and Hours change from time to time. so it’s always hard to find the latest prices for Field Museum Tickets.
So today we will explain everything you must know while buying Field Museum tickets. including the latest Field Museum Prices, Field Museum Membership, Field Museum Free Days, Field Museum Map, Field Museum Discounts, Field Museum Hours, and other useful details.
Field Museum Ticket Prices [Updated]
Field Museum Ticket Prices change from time to time. so it’s always hard to find the latest prices for Field Museum Tickets
Here’s the latest Field Museum Tickets Price List –
|Seniors & Students||$23|
|Children (3-11 years)||$19|
|Adult Chicago Residents||$18|
|Senior Chicago Residents & Students||$15|
|Children (Chicago Residents)||$11|
|Adult Illinois Residents||$24|
|Senior Illinois Residents & Students||$21|
Apart from general admission, guests can purchase two types of passes –
- Discovery Pass ($34) includes general exhibitions and a 3D movie or one of the ticketed exhibitions.
- All-Access Pass ($40) includes general exhibitions, a 3D movie, and all ticketed exhibitions
Field Museum Parking & Directions
Field Museum also offers parking points at affordable rates. Check out the standard Field Museum parking rates and choose an adequate public parking lot –
- East Museum Lot is a short walk away from the museum and has a flat rate of $30.
- Soldier Field North Garage
- Short-term parking rates – $25 for up to 4 hours, $30 for 4 to 12 hours, 4
- Maximum daily cost – $50.
- Special event parking rate – $30.
- Adler Lot
- Early Bird Special — arrive before 9:30 AM (on non-event days) and pay only $12.
- Regular rate – $25; more affordable than the parking facilities listed above.
- Night rate (applies after 4:30 PM) – $15.
- Accessible parking
If you park outside the campus and take a walk to the museum, you may save over $20!
|801 S Wabash Ave Lot (East-West University)||$8|
|835 S Wabash Ave Lot||$10|
|1140 S. Wabash Ave Garage||$12|
|1130 S Michigan Ave Lot||$20|
Field Museum Membership Cost/Prices
Museum membership is much more than free admission.
|Who’s included?||One year||Two years|
|Family Plus – Two adults, children, and one guest||
|Family – Two adults and children||
|Individual – Member and one guest||
|Digital –Member and one guest||$75|
- Digital membership is available only to individuals living outside the state of Illinois.
- Cardholders must be 18 or older.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
Contact them with questions about membership at 312.665.7700 or [email protected]
Field Museum Free Days
Every Wednesday in 2022.
- Advance reservations required
- no tickets will be available onsite.
- A $3-per-order transaction fee applies to Illinois Free Day tickets reserved online.
- The free tickets include all general admission exhibitions
- All adults must provide proof of residency in-person when redeeming tickets at the discounted rate
- Illinois teachers and active military personnel receive free basic admission year-round
Is the Field Museum worth it?
Yes, The museum is large and the small per item charge is well worth the cost. The best plan of attack is to decide what you really want to see. In my family, we each chose our number one “must see”; everything else just happens as we come across it
Field Museum Hours 2022 [Updated]
Below are the latest opening anf closing times at Field Museum –
|Monday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Tuesday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Wednesday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Thursday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Friday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Saturday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
|Sunday||07:30 AM – 07:30 PM|
Field Museum Map — Latest
We recommend bringing a Field Museum Map with you so that you can view all of its exhibits, animals, and attraction.
So, that was all about the latest, up-to-date Field Museum Ticket Prices, Field Museum Free Days, Field Museum Hours, Field Museum Membership, Field Museum Map, and other useful details.
Want to mention anything special about Field Museum Ticket Prices, write us below or visit the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many exhibits are at the Field museum?
There are about 65,000 exhibits filled in Field Museum with natural wonders and cultural artifacts.
How long does it take to go around Field Museum?
Plan to spend at least 4-5 hours at the museum if you want to make the most of your visit (though it’s easy to spend the whole day!).
Are kids free at the Chicago Field Museum?
No, the ticket price of children (ages 3-11) is $15. Ticketed exhibits and 3D movies are available with a Discovery Pass or All-Access Pass.
Can you bring food into The Field Museum?
Yes, You’re welcome to bring food and drinks but please enjoy them in designated areas. There are tables open to museum visitors on the ground level in the Siragusa Center and near the Sea Mammals.